- Registration is open from the month of January to May every year.
- Academic session is from June to March
- Admission is offered on the merit of the Class Ten results
- Candidates must undergo an Entrance Test and Subject wise Interview (Science , Mathematics and English)
- A face-to-face interaction with the parents and the candidate is mandatory.
- Science Stream
- Commerce Stream
- Humanities Stream
Stream 1: Physics, Chemistry, Maths & Biology (PCMB)
Stream 2: Physics, Chemistry, Maths & Computer (PCMC)
Stream 3: Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Computer (PCBC)
Stream 1: Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics & IP
Stream 2: Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics & Maths
Stream 1: History, Political Science, Economics & Psychology
Stream 2: History, Political Science, Economics & Maths
Stream 3: History, Political Science, Economics & IP
Stream 4: History, Political Science, Economics & Physical Education
- A pass in the CBSE/ ICSE/SSLC or equivalent examination
- The candidate should satisfy all other conditions set by CBSE, Delhi.
- Foreign nationals and candidates who have pass class ten or equivalent examination abroad must obtain their Eligibility Certificate before securing admission.
- Application for admission must be submitted in the prescribed form.
- Application can be collected from the school office on working days.
- Downloaded/Online applications must be enclosed with a DD for Rs.500/- drawn in favour of 'Mary Mount Public School, Kattachira' payable at Ettumanoor.
- Selected candidates will be intimated about the further admission procedure.
- The candidates who are intimated, need to meet the Principal as per the appointment given in the intimation card, or to confirm in case of any change.
- The candidates selected will be enrolled on payment of fee.
- CBSE/ ICSE/SSLC or equivalent marks card (if not available attested copy of the same)
- Transfer Certificate from the school last attended.
- Migration Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Fitness Certificate (Showing physical condition, Blood group etc)
- Two Passport Size Photographs.
- Provisional Eligibility Certificate
- Valid Student Visa
- Copy of passport