2016/203 INAUGURATION - MARY MOUNT KIDS WORLD
Greetings from Mary Mount!
We cordially invite you for an Awareness Class on “Cyber Safety and POCSO” by Mr. M B Latheef & Team, SI, District Crime Records Bureau (DCRB), on Saturday 14 October 2017 from 09.00 am to 11.30 am for the parents of classes Play School–X. Parents can also meet the teachers and sign the progress report soon after the awareness class till 02.00pm.
Your esteemed presence is highly solicited.
2016/199 :: RESULT :: YOUTH FESTIVAL 2017-18
PTA Meeting for the classes LKG – IV will be held on Saturday 24 June 2017 at 09.00am, classes V & VI will be at 11.00 am and VII & VIII will be at 02.30 pm. It is compulsory to attend.
2016/195 XI CLASS FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2017-18 WILL COMMENCE ON MONDAY 5 JUNE 2017.
The School closes for summer vacation for Play school, LKG, UKG & Classes I- VIII on Tuesday 14 March, for classes IX & X on Friday 31 March and for class XI on Friday 31 March 2017 till 03.30pm.
The result for classes LKG-VIII will be published on Friday 31 March 2017 and Class IX on Tuesday 4 April 2017.
The due date for distribution of UNIFORM, TEXT BOOKS and NOTE BOOKS for the Academic Year 2017-18 will be on 31 March, 1 & 4 April 2017 respectively. (LKG, UKG, Classes 1 & 2 Friday 31 March, Classes III-VI Saturday 1 & Classes VII-X & New Admission Tuesday 4 April)
Aptitude test for XI will be held on Monday 10 & Tuesday 18 April 2017.
Regular class for the students of classes IX, X & XII will commence on Wednesday 3 May 2017.
The School re-opens for the new academic year 2017 - 2018 on Thursday 1 June 2017 for UKG & Classes I- XII.
Classes for Play School and LKG will commence on Wednesday 7 June 2017.
Wishing you all a
HAPPY EASTER & VISHU
2016/189 TIME TABLE FOR TERM-2 EXAMINATION (SA-2) CLASSES 1-8
MOUNT GIUBILO- ANNUAL DAY
The Management, Staff & Students of Mary Mount Public
School & Junior College, Kattachira, cordially invite your
benign presence to Mount Giubilo 2017 18th Annual day celebration
to be held on Saturday 14 January 2017 at 03.30 pm.Rev. Fr. Joseph Puthenpurackal OFM, Cap(St. Joseph Capuchin Provincialate, Kottayam) has kindly consented to be the Chief Guest and the Celebrity Guests Mr. Manoj K Jayan (Cine Artist) & Mr. Rohith Mathirampuzha (Cine Artist & Former Student). Adv. K Suresh Kurup (MLA,Ettumanoor) will preside over the function.
We look forward to your esteemed presence on this auspicious occasion.
2016/186 OPEN TEXT MATERIAL FOR CLASS IX & XI
* Kids’ Day, X’mas Celebration & Manager’s Day will be held on Friday 23 December 2016.
* School closes for X’ mas Holidays on Friday 23 December 2016 at 3.30pm & re-opens on Tuesday 3 January 2017.
* PTA meeting for Class XII will be held at 02.30 pm on Tuesday 6 and for Class XI on Wednesday 7 December 2016.
* PTA Meeting for Class IX & X will be held at 09.00 am, Classes V-VIII at 10.30 am and Classes I- IV at 11.30 am on Saturday 10 December 2016.
* Annual Day Celebration will be on Saturday 14 January 2017 at 03.30pm.
* School closes for summer vacation on Friday 24 March 2017 for classes PLAY-VIII, and for XI on Friday 31 March 2017. Details of Std. IX & X will be informed later.
2016/183 CHERUBIM KIDS FEST-PROGRAMME SCHEDULE
Greetings from Mary Mount!
We cordially invite you for the Open House to be held from 09.00am to 01.00 pm on Saturday 8 October 2016 for classes LKG – X in their respective classes. Your esteemed presence is highly solicited.
2016/176 FIRST TERM EXAMINATION FOR CLASS IX & X (SA1)
Dear Parents, P.T.A meeting on Monday 8 August 2016 at 2.30 pm for the parents of XI students. It is compulsory to attend. Principal, Mary Mount.
2016/170 TIME TABLE FOR SECOND UNIT TEST (FA-2) FOR CLASS IX
Hope you are doing great. Mary Mount family is pursuing a noble plan of reaching out to its former students in an ambitious way. As you might be aware, we are always highlighting you as role models.
Under the initiative of our school and Alumni, we are arranging an Alumni on Saturday 26 December 2015 under the name Mount Delights at 02.30 pm. This will be an event for our students to interact with you at your alma mater. Moreover we believe that this event will act as a healthy arena to rekindle your aims and aspirations.
You are happily invited.
2015/155 X MAS HOLIDAYS
Online Child Safety Program for 2 students and one teacher from every school with Google Participation Certificates to the students. (Students of Classes VIII, IX or XI)
Time: 9.45am to 12 noon
2015/147 FIRST TERMINAL EXAMINATION TIME TABLE -KG
The Mangement, Staff, Parents & Students of Mary Mount family,
Proudly invite you for the Kottayam Sahodaya Inter-School
Basketball Tournament & the inauguration of the
Basketball court on Wednesday 11 August 2015 at 3.00 pm.
Honorable Minister for Forest,
Environment, Transport, Sports & Cinema
Shri. Thiruvanchoor Radhakrishnan is the Chief Guest
and Mr. Benny George, President Kottayam Sahodaya
will preside over the function.
Honorable M L A Adv. K Suresh Kurup,
Mr. George Pullattu, President Ettumanoor Panchyath,
Rev. Fr. Benedict OIC, Secretary, Kottayam Sahodaya, Mr. Shaji Jacob,
President KDBA & Dr. Rosamma Soni, Vice President PTA
will felicitate the occasion. Your esteemed presence is highly solicited.
2015/142 SARANGI 2015
2014/127 There will be special coaching class for Spoken English, Mathematics, Malayalam, Swimming, Foundation Course (Classes VI-VIII), Cooking, Art & Craft (Glass Painting, Flower Making) for the students of classes III-VIII from 4th May 2015 onwards. Those who are interested to attend should register their names, along with the registration fee `600 on or before 24th February 2015, to the class teacher. (Minimum students: 20, Maximum Students: 30, coaching time will be from 09.00 – 01.00pm)
2014/117 Happy Christmas
2014/116 Manager’s Day and X’mas Celebration
Manager’s Day and X’mas Celebration will be held on Monday 8 December 2014.
* School closes for X’ mas Holidays on Friday 19 December 2014 & re-opens on Monday 29 December 2014.
* Class wise PTA meeting for XI & XII will be held on Wednesday 7 & Thursday 8 January 2015 respectively.
* Open House will be held on Saturday 10 January 2015 for classes LKG - X.
* Kids’ Day & Annual Day celebration will be on Friday 16 & Saturday 17 January 2015.
* School closes for summer vacation on Friday 27 March 2015 for classes I-VIII, and for XI Tuesday 31 March 2015. Details of Std. IX & X will be informed later.
* Regular Classes for the students of Std. IX – XII will commence on Monday 4 May 2015.
* Classes for the academic year 2015-16 will start from Monday 1 June 2015 for UKG - XII.
* Play school & LKG classes will begin on Wednesday 3 June 2015.
2014/111 SUPPLEMENTARY MATERIAL ON ADDITIONAL SUB-TOPICS INCLUDED IN CLASS XII PHYSICS THEORY SYLLABUS IN THE CHAPTER ON COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS FOR MARCH – 2015 EXAMINATION
2014/108 State Kalotsav 2014- Result
2014/107 HUES RESULT
2014/90 Sahodaya Educational Exhibition
2014/88 Class X CBSE question paper 2014