How CBSE Students can get their Digital Marksheets from DigiLocker:
If you are using Digilocker app.
1. Install Digilocker app.
2. Open the app.
3. Proceed to create account.
4. First, they will ask for Aadhar No. but choose option don't want to use Aadhar.
5. Then give mobile number.
6. You will receive OTP, type the OTP.
7. Create a six digit password for your account.
8. In digilocker, go to CBSE, class Plus 2/Xth marksheet.
9. Give your year of passing and Board Roll Number and you get your marksheet.
If you are using Digital locker website
2. Login (use mobile number registered with CBSE)
* Students have received an SMS on their mobile number registered
For students' whose account could not be created (due to incorrect mobile numbers or any other reason), they need to sign up on DigiLocker and link their Aadhaar numbers. If they are not able to perform Aadhaar-OTP verification, Aadhaar can also be linked by entering demographic details (Aadhaar Number, Name, DoB and Gender as per Aadhaar). So even if Aadhaar is not linked to a correct mobile number, it still can be linked to DigiLocker account.
Digital Marksheets from DigiLocker